Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Not an original

today i am embarking on a new adventure..... publicly baring my soul.  i can not tell you how many times today i have already written this post in my mind.  by the time i finally sat down to the computer all my words had escaped me.  you dear internet are left w/ the broken thoughts of a tired mother.   

i have mulled this adventure over in my mind.  i have hidden blog advice on a secret pinterest board.  finally i decided now is the time to write.  even my closest & dearest friends & family do not know all that my mind & heart holds.  will i tell them about this blog?? i don't know yet.  maybe speaking into the abyss will be more soul cleansing than i am prepared for.

i must warn you, this blog will be an adventure.  a roller coaster of emotions, thoughts, advice, wisdom, tid bits of information, music, film, books, crafts, cooking, family....... this list is endless.  it will not be all good or positive feed.  you will encounter raw emotion, logic & life.  i will rant, cry, laugh & love.  i will spend time praying, praising & posting scripture.  i will dance as much as i can thru this computer screen.  

this adventure is more for me than for you the reader, but i do invite you to come along w/ me.  we are told to share life, we are relational creatures.  i am not doing this to gain attention (eg- when i pray it will not be as a show but b/c i need to or am prompted to) i am doing this to share life.  

i want others to know they are not alone.  i want to feel liberated: free to share & feel.  life isn't perfect, life is messy, life is wonderful; & discovering balance & joy in all things furthers our experiences.  

i ask that you give this blog a chance.  come along with me & see not all moms are perfect. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment